Friday, August 23, 2013

O' Canada....

This morning started like any other, checking my email and Facebook.  I noticed my niece posted that she had to help her daughter with a family tree assignment.  Having done a little investigating on her mom's tree before, i thought i'd do a quick search to see what else i could come up with for her.  Lo and behold, i found a trail of records, going back three generations.  Her mom's father was from Canada originally.  Amazingly, i was able to find a clear document trail back to his parents and even to his grandparent who came from Scotland.  I wish all my records could be as easy to find.

What a rush!  I still get so exciting uncovering another clue, another step into the past. My sister-in-law just celebrated her birthday, and have i got THE present for her.  I can't wait to share it with her!


0 comments:

Post a Comment